Jr. Geospatial Software Developer » Full Details
We are currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Jr. Geospatial Software Developer: Mobile/Web to join our Geospatial Software Development team in Beirut â€“ Lebanon.
The Jr. Geospatial Software Developer is responsible for technical solution architecture, software design, implementation and documentation. This position requires a good understanding of technology trends and developments in the application and integration architecture leading to current best practices for a given technical solution. The Jr. Geospatial Developer must have exposure and demonstrated skills working within an enterprise IT/GIS setting and will provide solid technical solutions in system integration and applied spatial analysis.
Discipline Specific Overview
· Adding client-value by assuming software development roles beyond development including: requirements gathering and analysis, functional specification, software design, testing, and deployment.
· Interfacing directly with clients
· Work alone and with team members to learn new technologies and developing new skills.
· Make valuable individual contribution on team projects
Skills & Requirements
· BS or MS in Computer Science (or related field) with significant course work or experience in GIS
· 1-3 years of professional experience
· Has been introduced to and hands-on professional experience with Esri ArcGIS 10.x and ArcGIS Online technology
· Has been introduced to and hands-on professional experience with ArcGIS Runtime SDK
· Thorough understanding of Esri geodatabase technology
· Has been introduced to and hands-on professional experience with database design/management skills in Oracle and SQL server; proficiency with MS SQL Server and T-SQL language
· Strong technical written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas